You have probably heard about it: since May 25, 2018, companies are subject to the RGPD (the General Regulation on Data Protection). RGPD, what is it? A set of laws to better protect the consumer, and at Tidoo, we are concerned!
We will try below to enlighten you on what it changes below.
What to keep in mind:
- Tidoo does not resell your personal data, in any case we do not communicate your information to do commercial prospecting for the benefit of other companies. You are a Tidoo customer, the information you give us stay with us!
- Your passwords are encrypted . At Tidoo access to your account is through a password that is encrypted and secure, modifiable at any time by you.
- We do not register your credit card number . The payment on our site is secure, we work with the payment platform of SOCIETE GENERALE which guarantees the security of your data. At no time do we access your credit card number, it is by SOCIETE GENERALE that your number transits.
The use of the website www.tidoo.com (hereinafter the “Site”) of the company Tidoo (hereinafter “We”) requires acceptance by the User (or hereinafter “You”) of the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
In the context of the operation of the Site, We are required to collect a certain amount of personal data about You (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
“Cookies” means a text file stored in a User’s Terminal and used to store information about him;
“Personal Data” means the personal data to identify directly or indirectly the User when registering for the Site and the creation of his Personal Account (eg name, surname, address of e-mail, mailing address, username, IP address, etc.);
“Partners” refers to different service providers for the processing of your Orders, the delivery of Products, the after-sales service, the provision of technology services, advertising, social networks, etc. . ; “Regulation on Personal Data” together means Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, amended and any new law, decrees taken for its application as that the Republic Digital Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016; “Site” means the website accessible at the URL https://tidoo.com; “Terminal (s)” means the hardware equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, phone, etc.) that You use to view or view the Site and / or any other published digital media by a third party; “You” or “User” refers to any Visitor, Registered User or User, regardless of the Site.
- Description of the Personal Data We Collect All information you may have provided to us during your visits to our Site and / or the placing of your Orders is strictly confidential. This information is necessary for the purpose of their processing such as the management of your Orders as well as the commercial relations that We maintain with You.We collect the Personal Data that You declare to us voluntarily when creating your personal account, namely: your surname, first name, gender, e-mail address.We also collect and process the following Personal Data:
- – The following data relating to the follow-up of your commercial relationship with our company: Products ordered, Service consulted or subscription subscribed, quantity, amount, periodicity, address (es) of delivery and / or billing, telephone number, digicode as well as any other relevant information on the delivery (tracking numbers, status of the consignment, etc.) history of purchases and services, return of Products, correspondence and / or telephone exchanges with You and our after-sales service. sales, exchanges and comments of Customers, person (s) in charge of customer relations, etc.
- – The data necessary for i) the realization of the actions of loyalty, prospection, study, survey, test product and promotion, ii) the organization and the treatment of the contests, lotteries and any promotional activities such as the date of participation, the answers given to the contests and the nature of the prizes offered iii) the data relating to your contributions (opinions on Products, Services, content or the Site).
The collection and processing of this Personal Data on the Site is primarily intended to allow the management and administration of your Subscriptions and Orders. The collection and transmission of certain Personal Data is mandatory and optional, and reported as such in the collection forms available on the Site.
In addition, We also collect and process Personal Data relating to your browsing and your behavior on the Site: your IP address, pages visited, etc.
Finally, as indicated in paragraph IX below, when You access the Site, Cookies are likely to be used and / or deposited, including by our Partners, to record and / or read files on your Terminal, in order to collect and process information that is relevant to your interaction with our Site and in particular to your browsing and your behavior on it.
In this context, subject to your prior agreement and / or the configuration of your Terminal, We may collect and process all or part of the following Personal Data: & Gt; & gt; Information related to the Terminal you use:
- – The type of Terminal you use (Smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.);
- – The operating system of your Terminal (Mac OS, iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry etc.);
- – The categories and plug-in versions of your Terminal,
- – Your ISP (Orange, SFR, Bouygues, Free, etc.);
- – The browser used (Safari, Chrome, Internet explorer, etc.);
- – The advertising identifier linked to the operating system of your Terminal;
- – The IP address of your Terminal;
- – The personal geolocation data of your Terminal;
- – Your language preferences.
& Gt; & gt; Information about our browsing and your behavior on the Site, such as:
- – Statistics on the consultation of the various pages of our Site (such as the category of goods or services presented on the pages You visit, the time you spend on them, etc.);
- – The complete URL routing to, via and from our Site;
- – Confirmation of receipt and reading of commercial emails, prospecting or information that We would Have to Send to You, subject, if necessary, that You have consented to it in advance.
& Gt; & gt; Information about sales areas and / or promotional banners that You access on the Site, such as on third-party media, promotional ads that are issued to You and, if applicable, that have been issued to You:
- – The URL and / or subject of the website and / or mobile application where You (ve) sailed and where the promotional advertisement is likely to be issued to You and, if applicable, You have been issued;
- – The details of the advertisement (s) that are / are and, if applicable, You have / have been issued (identity of the advertiser, type of advertisement, etc.);
- – Your behavior regarding this ad (s) (time spent on advertising, your potential clicks, etc.);
- – Your behavior after clicking on the ad (s) (downloading an application, answering a questionnaire, etc.);
- – The number of times you have received the promotional ad (s) delivered
Every precaution has been taken to store this Personal Data in a secure environment. III. The retention period of your Personal Data strong> Your Personal Data is retained for a period of three (3) years from your last login on the Site as a Registered User. Your Personal Data in connection with an Order (surname, first name, product or service, delivery address, billing, etc.) are kept for a period of three (3) years from the act of purchase.
However, at the end of this last period, your Personal Data may be archived on a separate medium to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations (such as the obligation to keep bills for a period of ten (5) years Article L.123-22 of the French Commercial Code) and / or at least during the applicable limitation period (such as the five-year common law period of prescription under Article 2224 of the French Commercial Code). Civil Code).
- The use that is made of your Personal Data strong>
The operations set out below are not used to lead to the creation of profiles likely to reveal so-called sensitive Personal Data such as racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious opinions, sexual life or health.
Your Personal Data is necessary to enable You to access, use and improve our Site, and to enable Us to:
- Perform operations relating to our commercial relationship, that is to say concerning Orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting, follow-up of the “customer relationship”, such as conducting satisfaction surveys , claims and service management, etc.
- To propose you offers of Partners and the company TIDOO according to your choices;
- Select Registrants to carry out studies, surveys and product tests, as well as loyalty, prospection and promotion actions;
- Customize our Site and our offers, according to your preferences observed and / or declared including from your Personal Account and your needs;
- Personalize our communication to your attention, especially by the information emails, according to your established and / or declared preferences, your needs and your choices;
- Perform prospecting operations, that is, the management of technical prospecting operations (which includes technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and deduplication);
- Perform commercial solicitation operations;
- Develop trade statistics; analysis and marketing tools (including classification, score, etc.)
- Organize contests, sweepstakes or any other promotional activity other than online gambling subject to the approval of the Online Games Regulatory Authority;
- Manage applications for the exercise of the rights referred to in Article VIII below;
- Manage any outstanding payments and handle any claims and / or disputes;
- Manage your comments on the Website and / or on the web pages that We publish and host on social networks;
- Fight against fraud.
More specifically, the Personal Data collected from Cookies that We, like our Partners, may be required to deposit on your Terminal under the conditions of Article IX hereinafter We allow:
- – Establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of our Site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve its interest and ergonomics;
- – To adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the materials and the visualization or reading software that your Terminal contains;
- – To memorize information relating to a form that You have filled in on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to Orders (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.); li >
- – To allow You to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your Personal Account, by means of identifiers or data that You may have previously entrusted to us;
- – Implement security measures, such as when you are prompted to log in again after a certain amount of time;
- – To count the number of displays and activations of our sales areas and / or promotional offers, including on electronic media published by third parties, to identify these contents and these supports, to determine the number users clicked on each content;
- – Adapt the presentation of the Site according to your preferences;
- – To follow the subsequent navigation carried out by your Terminal on our Site and / or electronic supports published by third parties.
Finally, subject to your consent and under the conditions of Article IX hereinafter, all such Personal Data also enable us to provide to you on third-party media relevant and personalized advertising for products or services that may be liable to You. interesting, especially depending on your browsing behavior.
The Personal Data collected in the latter case may also be used for reporting purposes on the performance of the promotional operations implemented.
- Personalization of our Site and your Subscriptions.
In order to make your browsing on the Site more personalized and to always Offer Products that are likely to satisfy You, We invite you, from your personal account to tell us more information about the age of your children.
This allows us to adapt your subscription to offer you products corresponding to your needs.
However, You can, at any time, from your Personal Account, delete this information after completing them, by going directly to your account.
- What information do we share with third parties?
All your Personal Data that we collect and process is strictly confidential.
We may be required to temporarily and securely transfer to Partners, certain Personal Data necessary in particular for the operation, animation, maintenance of our Site, to ensure the accomplishment of tasks necessary for the execution of your Subscription and / or your Order, to ensure the delivery of Products, to fight against fraud and more generally any criminal activity reprehensible, and to carry out surveys of satisfaction, etc.
We may also be required to provide this Personal Data to respond to an order from the legal authorities.
As such, when these Partners are located outside the European Union, or in a country that does not have an adequate regulation within the meaning of the Regulation on Personal Data, We make every effort to frame our relations with these Partners by adopting an appropriate contractual arrangement.
VII. What are your rights?
In accordance with the Personal Data Regulations, you have the option to:
- To oppose the processing of your Personal Data for legitimate reasons;
- To access all of your Personal Data;
- To rectify, update and delete, subject to legitimate reasons, your Personal Data;
- To request the portability of your Personal Data.
- To request a limitation of the treatments that We operate relating to your Personal Data.
In addition, You may provide us with instructions regarding the retention, erasure and disclosure of your Personal Data after your death, which guidelines may also be registered with a “certified digital trusted third party”. . These guidelines, or a kind of “digital will”, may designate a person to carry out the instructions; failing this, your heirs will be appointed.
In the absence of any direction, your heirs may contact Us in order to:
- Access the processing of Personal Data allowing “the organization and settlement of the estate of the deceased”;
- Receive communication of “digital assets” or “Personal Data similar to family memories, transmissible to heirs”;
- Have your Personal Account closed on the Site and oppose further processing of your Personal Data.
In any case, You have the possibility to indicate to us, at any time, that you do not wish, in the event of death, that your personal data be communicated to a third party.
VIII. How to exercise your rights?
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to:
6 rue Jules Simon,
92100 Boulogne Billancourt
In addition, You may exercise your rights to access and rectify some of your Personal Data from your Personal Account.
In case of request for deletion of your Personal Data and / or in the exercise of your right to solicit the erasure of your Personal Data, We may however keep them in our intermediate archives, in separate media, for the duration necessary to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations.
You may also at any time request that we no longer receive advertisements or surveys adapted to the browsing information of your Terminal, by contacting us directly and free of charge, or by means of the unsubscription link included in any survey that We may be able to do. send by e-mail.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a computer file deposited by its publisher on the Terminal which serves You to access the Site.
The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the Terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the cookie em>.
- How long are these cookies kept?
The shelf life of cookies does not exceed thirteen (13) months.
- Cookies issued by third parties
We may include on our Site, computer applications from Partners, that allow You to share content on our Site with others or to make known to such other persons your views or opinions regarding any of our content. Site.
This is particularly the case of the buttons “Share”, “Like”, from social networks such as “Facebook”, etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our Site, just because your account to the social network concerned was activated on your Terminal (open session) at the time of your navigation on our Site.
We have no control over the process used by these partners to collect information relating to your browsing on our Site and associated with the Personal Data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must enable you to exercise your choices with these social networks, including setting up your usage accounts for each of these social networks. Some cookies are also deposited by advertising providers in order to provide you with relevant and personalized advertising for products or services that may be of interest to you, in particular depending on your browsing behavior on the Internet, including on our site.
- Which cookies are stored on your device when you visit the Tidoo Site
- Cookies filed by Tidoo
|The role of the cookie and the type of Personal Data collected||Time|
|Name: xxx Cookie to remember the user’s choice of modals displayed on the site.||30 days|
|Name: xxx Cookies that allow the site to function properly, such as being able to accumulate items in the basket, identify themselves as a user and have access to their account.||Session|
|Cookie emitter||Name of the cookie||The role of the cookie||Time|
|Google Ads||xxx||Advertising||1 year|
|bing.com||xxxx||Targeted advertising||1 year|
|facebook.com||en||Social Networks||90 days|
|SmartLook||xxxx||Analyzing and measuring audience||Session|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Analyzing and measuring audience||1 year|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Analyzing and measuring audience||Session|