TIDOO s’engage pour une TVA réduite sur les couches écologiques : signez la pétition
Our TIDOO potty training pants are environmentally-friendly, effective and Made in France. They have no undesirable ingredients.
Ideal for potty training, they go on and off just like regular pants so starting school can be a unique, hassle-free experience!
Practical for potty training
60% FSC certified cellulose
0% Latex, Chlorine, petrolatum
Livraison offerte dès 49€ d’achat.
Expédition sous 48h.
Made in France
Gentle, ultra-absorbent, eco-friendly and made without any controversial ingredients, Tidoo potty training pants are highly certified and can accompany babies throughout their potty training.
ULTRA ABSORBENT NAPPIES
Natural cellulose to protect your baby’s bum:
- Totally Chlorine Free
- 100% from responsibly well-managed forests (FSC®)
Micro-granules to guarantees maximum absorption (SAP):
- Absorb up to 150 times their weight
- Topsheet layer : brings softness and comfort
- Distribution layer: distributes the liquid evenly throughout the nappy
- Non-woven in polypropylene and polyester
- Scent-free, lotion-free, colouring-free
- Micro-perforated: allows air to the skin and prevents redness
- Outer layer: polyethylene film non-woven in polypropylene
- Printed with heavy metal-free pigments
- They hug the baby’s legs
- Non-woven fabric in polypropylene and polyester
- Elastic: latex-free elastane
- Super stretchy material: adjusts to the baby’s belly throughout the day
- Latex, polystyrene and polypropylene-free elastomer film
- To reclose the pants after use
- Polypropylene film and adhesive